Need materials for your parish office?
- Download our Brochure for Engaged Couples
Sample Bulletin Announcements
- Are you interested in ministering as a couple? Find out about this ministry that promotes growth and a stronger bond in your own marriage as you help engaged couples build the foundations for their own strong Catholic marriages. Questions? Please visit our website at https://www.sacee.org or contact our local coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catholic Engaged Encounter: Getting married or know someone who is? Sacramento Catholic Engaged Encounter is a weekend marriage preparation retreat approved by the Sacramento Diocese. For more information, visit https://www.sacee.org or e‐mail us at email@example.com.
- Catholic Engaged Encounter: Invest in your future – and come experience an atmosphere where you as a couple can concentrate exclusively on one another and prepare for your lifetime of marriage while free of the pressures and interruptions of daily life. For information on how to register for one of our weekends, please visit https://www.sacee.org or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catholic Engaged Encounter: is a marriage preparation program for couples being married in the Catholic Church. This weekend‐long retreat will encourage couples to share honest and intensive communication about their future lives together. For more information, please visit our website: https://www.sacee.org or e‐mail us at email@example.com
- Why should we go on an Engaged Encounter? Simple...to help make your marriage the best that it can be! For almost 30 years, Engaged Encounter has proven to be a powerful and positive influence on thousands of couples who strive to live out their vows of sacramental marriage. The weekend provides a setting for a couple to affirm their love and develop tools to make a conscious decision to love one another each day of their lives The gift of time together at an Engaged Encounter is truly priceless. Questions? Check out our website at https://www.sacee.org or contact our local coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparing for Marriage? A wedding day takes months of planning, yet very little time is given to prepare for a lifetime of life-giving marriage. Learn from a team of Catholic couples and a priest as they share their lifetime experiences on the long road to a lasting loving relationship. Questions? Check out our website at https://www.sacee.org contact our local coordinators at email@example.com
- Preparing for Marriage? A priest and Catholic couples married from 2 to 40 years share their married experiences in the prayerful surroundings of Christ the King Retreat center in Citrus Heights. It is suggested to begin your marriage preparation 4-6 months prior to your wedding. For more details, Check out our website at https://www.sacee.org or contact our local coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org